- Superseded by
- GB/T 1804-2000 General Tol
- GB 12268-2005 List of Dang
- GB/T 191-2008 Packaging -
- GB/T 18455-2010 Package re
- GB 50084-2001 (2005) Code
- GB 16897-2010 Brake hose—
- GB 6944-2005 Classificatio
- GB/T 3920-2008 Textiles—T
- GB 13690-2009 General rule
- Provisions on Depth for Pr
- GB/T 5713-1997 Textiles-Te
- GB 5296.1-2012 Instruction
- GB/T 3922-1995 Textiles--T
- GB/T 9969-2008 General Pri
- GB 4943.1-2011 Information
GB/T 8629-2001 Textiles-Domestic washing and drying procedures for textile testing (English)
- Chinese Name: 纺织品 试验用家庭洗涤和干燥程序
- Issued on: 2001-02-26
- Implemented on: 2001-09-01
- Issued By: GAQSIQ
- Superseded by:
- Language: English
- File Format: PDF
- Delivery Time: within 1 business day
- Word Count: 5,000 words
- Quotation: 100 USD
Contents of GB/T 8629-2001 (English)
1.1 This standard specifies domestic washing and drying procedures for textile testing. This standard is applicable to domestic washing and drying of textile fabrics, garments or other textile articles.
1.2 Provision is made for:
a) Ten different washing procedures based on the use of a horizontal drum, front-loading type of machine (Type A washer), or
b) Eleven washing procedures based on the use of a top-loading agitator type of machine (Type B washer).
Two results obtained with two types of machine may not be comparable.
1.3 Each washing procedure represents a single domestic wash.
1.4 This standard also specifies six drying procedures:
1.5 A complete test consists of a washing and drying procedure.
The following standards contain provisions which, through reference in this text, constitute provisions of this standard. At time of publication, the editions indicated were valid. All standards are subject to revision, and Parties concerned are encouraged to discuss the possibility of applying the latest edition of the following standards.
GB/T 7477-1987 "Water Quality; Determination of the Sum of Calcium and Magnesium; EDTA Titrimetric Method" (eqv ISO 6059: 1984)
GB/T 8685-1988 "Care Labeling Code of Textiles and Apparel" (neq ISO 3758: 1984)
A specimen is washed in an full automatic washing machine and dried according to the procedures specified in this standard.